Join Us for the 2023 Season
Join us as we transition from a traditional CSA subscription to a CSA value membership! It’s still a community supporting local agriculture and local farmers in turn feeding their neighbors.
Here’s how it works: secure your share now to be used to purchase fresh vegetables and/or flowers throughout the growing season at Chanticlare Farm’s stand at the Oak Park Farmers’ Market (7am-1pm Saturdays May 20th through October 28th) and receive an extra 10% bonus added to your total.
In addition to the 10% bonus, advantages of the new CSA membership include:
- The freshest, seasonal vegetables and/or flowers of the highest quality, grown with better than organic methods, from a local farm that’s your neighbor.
- Your free choice of veggies and/or flowers each week…..no more pre-packed boxes. You choose! (Want to skip the kale and only get salad, tomatoes, and carrots? No problem! Out of town and need to skip a week or two? No worries!) This CSA won’t “box you in” to items you don’t want or can’t use.
- The enjoyment of experiencing the changing weekly offerings and the bounty of the earth throughout the growing season.
- Coming out to the historic Oak Park Farmers’ Market and meeting your neighbors and farmers face-to-face. A community supporting the local economy and land base on which we all depend.
- The knowledge that you are supporting your fellow Oak Park neighbors and a local farm business.
- And let’s face it, in a world where inflation is a reality it’s good to get as much bang for your buck as you can.
Limited Availability. Only Available for Pick-up at Oak Park Farmers’ Market